Re: OPO and printing in win95--HELP Please

From: Marcus Williford <marcus_at_eola.ao.net>
Date: 1996/06/02

Mike Philippens (mikephil_at_worldonline.nl) wrote:
: marcus_at_eola.ao.net (Marcus Williford) wrote:
:
: >I am still having a printing problem with OPO and windows 95. Everything
: >else seems to work fine. Is anyone out there able to print from OPO
: >applications in win95. I just need to know if it is a bug or a
: >mis-configuration on my part.
:
: I wouldn't know the answer, but I'm very intersted in the way you
: installed OPO on Win95. We got various error messages about memory
: allocation errors as soon as we started it. The installation itself
: went ok. Did we do something wrong ??
:

Well, other than not using the windows 95 sql*net drivers, the installation went ok. When I tried to use the 32bit win95 sql*net drivers, I got a required support files missing error. OPO seems to work great under 95 for me, other than the network printer problem.

Write back with the errors,
later,
marcus
marcus_at_ao.net Received on Sun Jun 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message