Passing Parameter lists back and forth

From: poppy <poppy_at_cftnet.com>
Date: 1996/06/01

Hi oraclalites,
  Is there a way to change values in a parameter list in a called form and pas it back to the parent form. For example I have FORM_A which calls FORM_B using a 'CALL_FORM(FORM_B,..,..,my_list)' and pass a parameter list by building the values using ADD_PARAMETER. In FORM_B the value of certain parameters change and I want FORM_A to recogonize the changes or some way for FORM_B to pass the value back (other than using globals). Has some one found a way to do this. Any type of help would be appreciated or some other workaround would help as well.

TIA Received on Sat Jun 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message