FAST refresh of updatable snapshot

From: Bo Lu <bo.lu_at_hsc.utah.edu>
Date: 1996/06/01

Hi, everyone

I just started working on Oracle's updatable snapshot. I have one master site and one snapshot site. The thing that confused me is that how do I tell Oracle to do FAST refresh. I have created snapshot log on the master tables. But it seems that the snapshot on the snapshot site still do complete refresh even though I told it to do fast refresh in the dbms_snapshot.refresh function. What is the trick to do fast refresh on updatabe snapshot?
I actually got FAST refresh work once. But I could not figure out how I did it. Any ideas?

--
Bo Lu
Senior Programmer/Analyst