Re: Flat File Formats definitions

From: Jonathan A Black <HawksWing_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/05/31

David Larsson wrote:

> WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A BUNCH OF JPEGS?
>
> We are doing a survey on the structure of inhouse flat-file formats
> people use when transfering data betwen applications.
> We are a Messaging company working mostly with EDI. I know this question
> might not be appropriate for these groups but there are not
> messaging group, and furthermore, messaging applications are
> often used with huge database systems that communicates with other
> huge systems.
> If you have plenty of flat-file definitions don't send all if most
> are of the same type. What I would like is as different and strange
> types of flat-files that exists. If the definition is awkward to
> understand please add an example too.
>
> If you like, I'll send to you a bunch of jpegs of sexual nature
> for your corporation. Write JPEG in the subject line if you
> want jpeg:s .
> --

> David Larsson E-mail: David.Larsson_at_sth.frontec.se
> Frontec Software Development WWW...: http://www.csd.uu.se/~davidl
> Senior Software Developer Tel...: +46 (8) 470 22 44
>
> "It's nice to be important,
> but more important to be nice!"
> """""""
> } . . {

While the beginning of your message is interesting and somewhat relevent to the groups you posted to the idea that you would exchange "sexual" pictures for data is very repugnant to myself and very unprofessional. I am very surprised that any company would allow an employee to make such an offer.

If you want to post messages like this I sugest that you post to the alt.sex computer groups and not here.

Jon Black Received on Fri May 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message