Re: OPO and printing in win95--HELP Please

From: Mike Philippens <mikephil_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: 1996/05/30

marcus_at_eola.ao.net (Marcus Williford) wrote:

>I am still having a printing problem with OPO and windows 95. Everything
>else seems to work fine. Is anyone out there able to print from OPO
>applications in win95. I just need to know if it is a bug or a
>mis-configuration on my part.

I wouldn't know the answer, but I'm very intersted in the way you installed OPO on Win95. We got various error messages about memory allocation errors as soon as we started it. The installation itself went ok. Did we do something wrong ?? Received on Thu May 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message