HELP:HOW TO CONNECT A SQL PORGRAM TO ORACLE????????????????????

From: Wilfred Ng <siuhungn>
Date: 1996/05/29

Dear all,

I have an application package which can generate a sql program at run time. Now I would like to connect the generated program to Oracle and get the result displaced. I have considered Pro*C but it seems that it should have known the format of a sql program beforehand. However, the generated sql program is dependent on the users' input to the package.

I am running all the sytems on SunOS platform. Any good suggestion to this problem?

Thanks very much.

Cheers,
Wilfred. Received on Wed May 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message