SQL*DBA in screen mode

From: Stephen Scott <stephen_at_cougar.vut.edu.au>
Date: 1996/05/28

Hi,

I am trying to run SQL*DBA in screen mode on my PC. I am accessing Oracle7.1 on a Sun through xterm.

I have TERM set to vt100 and
ORACLE_TERMINAL=$ORACLE_HOME/guicommon/tk2/admin/terminal

It displays in screen mode and requests that I use PF4 to exit As I have a PC keyboard I tried F4 but it doesn't work

Where can I find out what the PF keys are /or how to set them ??

What is the easiest way to run SQL*DBA in my setup ??

Are there any other environment variables I need to set ??

Thanks,

Stephen. Received on Tue May 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message