Personal Orcale 7.2 on Windows NT and ODBC connectivity.

From: Shankar Krishnan <shankar_at_intelsystech.com>
Date: 1996/05/28

	I am having problems connecting to a Personal Orcale 7.2 database on
	my Windows NT machine using a 32 bit ODBC driver I downloaded from
	Orcale.

	I know that my SQL NET listener services are up and running because I
	am able to remotely access this database through Personal Navigator
	running on other machine using both TCP/IP and Named Pipes protocols.

	I have had problems with atleast two third party applications which
	return an error (ORA-03121). The first is Rogue Wave Software's
	DBFactory and the other is the ODBC test program "cppdemo.exe" which
	ships with Visual C++ 4.1. I even tried setting up a data source using
	the Oracle ODBC driver that came with Visual C++ 4.1.

	I would really be thankful to someone who could shed some light on
	this problem.

	Thanks

	Shankar Krishnan
	Intelligent Systems Technology Inc.