Re: Is Oracle serious?

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1996/05/28

In article <31AB27D0.6B29_at_ab.com>, mike.pantaleano_at_ab.com says...

>richu_at_interaccess.com wrote:
>>
>> In article <4odb05$j15_at_makai.maui.net> jtwelker_at_maui.net (John
 Twelker) writes
>:
>> ouple of simple questions:
>> >1) Does Oracle 2000, out of the box, support automatic resizing and
>> >rescaling of forms? In other words, can an application
 developed<<snip>>
>> Yes<<snip>>
>
>For number one's answer, I am unaware of how to set up forms for
 automatic
>resizing for different resolutions? I am extremely curious how this is
>achieved?
>--
>As am I. In fact, I don't believe it! I've been working with
Developer/2000 for almost a year now, and have not found any way to easily resize ('pre-size') display windows for differenet resolutions at runtime. Any documentaion of this would be much appreciated.

--
Opinions expressed here may not even be mine!