Re: RFD to split comp.databases.oracle <----------------------

From: Stevec5088 <stevec5088_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/05/28

> While you're at it, can comp.database.oracle be merged with >
 comp.databases.oracle? That's always
> annoyed me.

My news server also carries comp.database.oracle, and I too find it annoying. When I first started the RFD, I included its removal. However, it was pointed out to me that it is a bogus newsgroup, and nobody should be carrying it.

Obviously some usenet administrators don't follow the customary rules, and have their own methods of selecting/rejecting groups to be carried. I guess all you can do is request that your administrator drop it.

Regards,
Steve Cosner   Received on Tue May 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message