Re: I am looking for a stand-alone Aplication Development Tool?

From: Frederic Bouquet <fbouquet_at_cornut.fr>
Date: 1996/05/27

Mirwais Qader,mqader_at_facstaff.wisc.edu,CINet writes:
>I am in the process of evaluating some tools that may
>be used for cross-platform application development.
>
>I need something that is FAST, EASY to TEACH and LEARN
>in a reasonably (1-2 months) quick amount of time, and be
>able to create stand-alone database applications for
>Windows and possibly Macs.

Have a look at Eclipse Builder (http://www.cornut.fr)

 :-) runs on Mac and PC,
 :-) very FAST and EASY to LEARN. less than ONE WEEK (don't read my lips, try  and judge)
 :-) Create stand-alone application (precompiled code) compatible Mac and PC  :-) Few amount of memory required to run development environment (less than  4 Mb of RAM)
 :-) Standalone application requires only 2 Mb of memory to run.  :-) The development environment can be fully customized by the user who can create his own functions, tools, menus, becaus the environment itself is written in Eclipse Builder language.
 :-) One of the Eclipse Builder user who was not computer professional (he didn't know the SQL, Eclipse Builder), was able to create his first application in less than one week.

 :-( The demo version of Eclipse Buyilder will be available online within one month.

Hope this helps

Frederic BOUQUET Client/Server & SQL RDBMS email: fbouquet_at_cornut.fr http://www.cornut.fr/ Received on Mon May 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message