Re: Got an error ORA-09241

From: Ken Johnson <kjohnson_at_mo.net>
Date: 1996/05/27

csii wrote:

> Please help me !!
>
> [ With Oracle 7.1 on Windows 95 ]
>
> When I Try to connect to a DB, I got a MessageBox with the following text:
> ORA-09241: Message not found; product: RDBMS; Family = ORA; language =
> NULL
>
> I suppose that the Message file is missing, but in my ORACLE.INI file, the
> LANGUAGE entry is OK.
> Anyway, What is the meaning of the error code ORA-09241 ???

Try checking your WIN.INI file for a section and line referencing your ORACLE.INI file. Like:

[Oracle]
ORA_CONFIG=C:\WIN95\ORACLE.INI The ORA-09241 is an OS-specific message (that I don't the book for), but I would bet that it's related to the INI problem and will go away when the message problem does.

Ken Johnson Received on Mon May 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message