Re: Error ORA-06553

From: Ken Johnson <kjohnson_at_mo.net>
Date: 1996/05/27

Kjell Johnsson wrote:

> We are currently experiencing an ORA-06553 and PLS-00213 error message
> when running our application against an Oracle 7.1 database in an UNIX
> server. We have been running the same application against Windows NT
> servers without problems before. According to the message we are missing
> some kind of package called STANDARD in the server. Any help on this is
> appriciated.

Try running the SQL script CATPROC.SQL - It should be located in the $ORALCE_HOME/RDBMS72/ADMIN directory

This willc reate the 'STANDARD' PL/SQL Package, which is required before Oracle will let you use any PL/SQL.

There may be other SQL scripts (like CATALOG.SQL) that you need to run. Check your installation manual for a list of them.

Ken Johnson Received on Mon May 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message