DBMS_PIPE

From: Ronald Reidy <ronreidy_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/05/23

Hello,

I am having a problem using the package DBMS_PIPE.

I am writing a daemon process that will be using DBMS_PIPE to communicate with client (PowerBuilder) processes. I am in the initial testing of the pipe right now, and I am having difficulty with receiving messages from the daemon process. I have read through the examples and explanations in "Oracle PL/SQL Programming" by Feurerstein, but I am still having problems.

If anyone can show me an example (straight PL/SQL or Pro*C with embedded PL/SQL), I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA rr Received on Thu May 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message