Re: Oracle 7.2.3 & MTS

From: Alexander Filonov <afilonov_at_empros.com>
Date: 1996/05/23

Robert F. Owens, Jr. wrote:

> I am currently running Oracle 7.2.3 on a Solaris 2.5 Sun Sprac 1000 with
> MTS and SQL*Net 2.x. We are having performance problems. Has anyone had
> problems with MTS and and Oracle 7.2.3. It has difficult to determine
> exactly where the problem resides because it just appears at random times
> during the day.
> --
> Robert F. Owens, Jr.
> Criminal Division

Not enough info to understnd problem. How many concurrent users and MTS dispatchers do you have? MTS can cause performance problems if you have more than 5 connections per one dispatcher. In this case you can just increase number of dispatchers.

Alexander Filonov,
Mosakin corp.,
email afilonov_at_empros.com

      afilonov_at_mosakin.com

All above opinions are my own and not necessarily of my employer. Received on Thu May 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message