Re: Help! Oracle Training Info Please

From: John Homeyard <homeyard_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1996/05/23

Oracle offers many computer based training (CBT) for many of their products. These CBT courses offer a beginning knowledge of products like forms and RDBMS. Basic understanding of the products should be followed up with formal training which is conducted by Oracle Education. Your Oracle POC can fill in the details.

John.