ODBC

From: Josephine K. Penaga <jpenaga_at_tspi.iphil.net>
Date: 1996/05/22

We would like to use Visual Basic4 as our front-end. Our Oracle 7 is V.7.2.2.3. We have installed 32-bit ODBC. We are now having a problem connecting to the server (using MSQUERRY). ora 03121 and NNC 00403 are returned. SQL Net is properly installed and we are not having a problem connecting (we can verify it using TNSPING and SQL Plus). What's wrong? Is there a problem if we install Oracle and ODBC on top of Windows '95? ODBC driver (sqo32_72, sqo32s72) are also properly installed. we have verified it in the regedit.

Any information will be highly appreciated. Thank You. Received on Wed May 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message