Oracle-7 and SNMP

From: Andy Lee <alee_at_vtrnntov.telecom.com.au>
Date: 1996/05/22

Greetings,

        I'm trying to find out how, if at all I can use SNMP to poll my database. I have access to HP's Node Manager, as well as SCOTTY and TKINED.
        I have a copy of the Oracle prop mib oraDbmib . What I lack is any documentation on how to get it and oracle to talk, in fact knowing what
I do about Oracle and SNMP amounts to zilch.

        Any help would be appreciated.

Andy Lee                          | If you have to travel on the
Titanic....
SMP-Unix Platforms                |    ..Why not go First Class !!