Re: Cursor doesn't land...

From: raiden <raiden_at_cois.com>
Date: 1996/05/21

DPepa wrote:

> I'm working with Forms 4.5.6.5.5 on Windows 3.1. I want to set up my form
> to operate in specific modes, so I call a form which allows the user to
> pick which mode they'll be using (Edit, Add, Delete, Query-only). This
> requires the text items to have their properties set and the block
> properties set. I also have When-New_item_instance trigger on the form
> level which will color the current text item (and uncolor the previous
> one). I think I've got all that stuff figured out. My problem is that my
> cursor will not land in the first item unless I click there with the
> mouse, or I get out of a message (click an Okay button). Any ideas would
> be greatly appreciated and allow me to get some sleep!!!

Have you tried go_block and go_field ? I'm not sure what it is called now , I haven't developed since I got deeper into Administration .

--
Lord Raiden
Thunder Deity

It is not the weapon that makes a warrior ........
But it is the spirit by which he wields it ........
Your spirit is your true shield ...................

                                           O-Sensei