ORACLE DBA OPENINGS IN DALLAS

From: Jim Stone <jim_at_universalconsulting.com>
Date: 1996/05/21

Universal Consulting has a client in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex that is looking for contract and permanent Oracle DBA'S with 2-5 years of experience. The company is the fastest growing in it's field and offers excellent benefits and a very competitive salary. Employees in the position will recieve significant cross training in Unix System Administration as well as many other client server skills.

They are looking for the following skills:

*VERSION 7 EXPERIENCE ON UNIX
*PREFER PRODUCTION DATABASE SUPPORT EXPERIENCE WITH BACKUP/RECOVERY PLANNING
        AND IMPLEMENTATION
*PREFER RDBMS PERFORMANCE MONITORING, TUNING, AND CAPACITY PLANNING EXPERIENCE
        IN A MULTI-DATABASE, HETEROGENEOUS ENVIRONMENT
*KNOWLEDGE OF SOLARIS AND AIX IS A PLUS
*DEVELOPMENT DBA EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
The salaries for these positions ranges from $45-80,000 and the hourly rates will be negotiable. Please send resumes via fax to Jim Stone at (214) 386 8112. If you prefer, you may E-Mail resumes to jim_at_universalconsulting.com. My phone number in the office is (214) 386 9112. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerley,

Jim Stone
Senior Recruiter
Universal Consulting Received on Tue May 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message