Re: Form4.5 Release V1.2 vs V1.1

From: Bruce Pihlamae <bpihlama_at_nla.gov.au>
Date: 1996/05/21

Michael J. Pantaleano wrote:

> Thomas R. Nestor wrote:
> >
> > I would like to obtain a list of the bug fixes between Oracle FormsV4.5
> > Release 1.1 and Release V1.2.
> > Does anyone have something handy?
>
> The attachment (if it comes thru) is what is sent out with forms
> 4.5.6.
>
> --
> Michael J. Pantaleano <mike.pantaleano_at_ab.com>
> Senior Analyst, Software Applications
> Allen-Bradley, a Rockwell International Company
> The opinions expressed above are not that of the people who pay
> me.

> 1¾ Copyright (c) Oracle Corporation 1993. All rights reserved, worldwide.
>
> BugNo Subject Filed Fixed
> ------ ------------------------------------- ----------- -----------
> 140398 ......snip...

Its just so nice to see people blatently ignoring Copyright statements and freely distributing the documents thus protected without consulting the owner of the document.

Or did you get permission from Oracle Corporation before carrying out this illegal action?

The lawyers of the world get paid enough already without you contributing to their workload.

Probably won't be a problem this time BUT one day you'll do it and someone will drop a ton of lawsuit on your stunned expression.

Do be more careful in future.

Bruce...

--
   T T T T T T T T        Bruce Pihlamae