Re: DBA-Certification

From: E.Keen <ekeen_at_dps-corp.com>
Date: 1996/05/20

Wachs Rene wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm looking for a serious DBA-Certification-Prep-Test/Exam.
>
> Has anybody an adress and/or any experiences with this DBA-Certification.
> What's
> the real value of this exam/certificate on the market ?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> R. Wachs

Certified Oracle Database Administrator is offered by Educational Testing Services (ETS) in cooperation with the IOUG-A and Oracle.

Call ETS at 1-800-258-4914 or +1.609.951.6149 for testing dates, fees, and to register for the exam.

--
Character Density: the number of very weird people in the office.
mailto:ekeen_at_dps-corp.com                http://dps-corp.com