Re: ** HELP ** How to get the number of columns of tables;

From: Vikram Goel <vgoel_at_pts.mot.com>
Date: 1996/05/20

MCC, Try doing a count of rows from the user_tab_columns table, for the tables you want or for a complete list get the table_name and group by it.

Hope this helps,

--
Vikram Goel                                 Motorola email: vgoel_at_pts.mot.com
Sr. Oracle DBA - Consultant

Motorola Info:
Mail Stop 39, Room S1014
1500 Gateway Blvd,