Re: Time - hundreds??

From: Bruce Pihlamae <bpihlama_at_nla.gov.au>
Date: 1996/05/20

Barbara Hiles wrote:

> Does Oracle date/time include hundreds? I can get hh:mi:ss - we need the
> next lower level.
> TIA - Barb.

Have a look at the V$TIMER virual table as I believe that it gives 100ths of seconds.

If you need it just to separate transactions in your database then consider using a SEQUENCE rather than a clock tick as you will have to code around daylight saving times etc.

Bruce...

--
   T T T T T T T T        Bruce Pihlamae