Re: Learning Oracle...

From: Peter Y. Hsing <hsing_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/05/19

Kenny:

Not sure if you're straight out of an undergraduate program or not. IT consulting at the "Big Six" accounting firms is always a great place to start. Price Waterhouse, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte and Touche, and the others will take you in and give you the opportunity to develop tech skills and, more importantly, project/people management skills.

-Peter