Newbie to WG2000 question

From: Doug Dahlke <dougd_at_wolfe.net>
Date: 1996/05/18

  I just ordered and received Oracle's Workgroup 2000 product with discover 2000, designer 2000, programmer 2000, and developer 2000 for SCO Unix. The server product installed and worked fine. After calling support for a tar I found that the rest have to be in a different directory than the server because I ordered the Motif versions of the developement tools.

  Do all the different CDs of products have to each be installed in a different directory or can the be grouped together?

  Some of the tools work for the Enterprise version of Oracle 7.2.2. Will these still work for Workgroup 2000?

  Forms 4.5 seem to be connecting to my server, but I'm unable to connect via sqlplus to my demo database, something about an ADDRESS error in my listerner.ora file, yet from a Window 3.1 session, sqlplus connects fine.

  Thanks for any help in advance.

Doug Dahlke, Yakima WA Received on Sat May 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message