US-IL-428 Evanston Oracle Prog/DBA Development Senior Consulting Fortune 100

From: Mori Weiss <metrotk_at_jaguNET.com>
Date: 1996/05/17

Position ID: IL-428 (Please include as it really makes a world of difference) Fortune 100
Title: Oracle Programmer/DBA Internal Consulting Physical and Logical Database Design Financials a plus
Minimal Travel if any.
Development and DBA permanent positions.

Positions Location: Evanston Illinois
Relocation: Yes
Average Salary Range: OPEN (can go signicantly higher or lower) US Citizenship Required: They prefer US Citizens/NAFTA (Canada,Mexico)

Metropolitan Technologies
attn.: Murray Newcomb (Technical Coordinator -UNIX C since 83) metrotk_at_jagunet.com

*We prefer E-mailed Resumes over faxes
*FAX 800-711-6976 or FAX 410-539-6253

***Resume's: We like ASCII embedded in the initial mail
Optionally, we like MSWord Received on Fri May 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message