Forms - TP monitor support

From: Sivakumar Balakrishnan <sbalakri_at_synergy.net>
Date: 1996/05/16

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the following situation please.

I have Forms45 applications running on PCs connected to the TP monitor (Tuxedo, Forte etc.). It got to be be through an API connection. ( A piece of Tuxedo is installed on each PC (or network server) and another piece or the core application is on the dedicated TP monitor machine).

How is the communication established between the TP monitor machine and the database server? Is it through SQL*net or another set of API calls? If it is possible to set up communication through APIs all the way through, what kind of maintenance effort we are talking about here?

Any comments or suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Siva Received on Thu May 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message