LOV and executing a query

From: FriendorFo <friendorfo_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/05/15

I have an LOV which lists names and case numbers. The case number is the primary key of my table. I wish to select one of them names from the LOV and have it execute a query to display the record related to the case number of the name the user selected. Any ideas on how it can be done.

I havent figured out who to incorporate cursors into my forms 4.5. I thought about using a cursor, but for some reason the form thinks I'm doing any insert instead of search. It has kinda baffled me

Any help would be grately appreciated

Jim Received on Wed May 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message