Re: ORACLE Corp Training

From: Craig S. Mullins <MULLC_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1996/05/15

Brian McCallion <brianm_at_dti.net> wrote:

>My company has agreed to pay for training in order for me to manage a workgroup supported by an
>Oracle server running on an HP 7000K. It's up to me to choose the best training I can get to do
>my job. I'd really like to hear from people who have taken classes in Oracle DBA in New York
>City to find out which company can offer me the best training. Please respond to me via email.
>Thanks in advance for your information.

>Brian McCallion
>brianm_at_dti.net

PLATINUM education offers a full line of ORACLE Courses including those listed below. Additionally, we have a class site in Saddle Brook, NJ.... (Note: ILT = instructor-led training / CBT = computer-based training)

ORACLE COURSES

Oracle for End Users (ILT)
Oracle Basic Design & Development (ILT)
Introduction to Oracle (ILT)
PL/SQL for Oracle7 (ILT)
Oracle7 Server for Developers (ILT)
Oracle7 Server Database Administration Concepts (ILT) Oracle7 Server Performance Tuning (ILT)
Oracle Programmatic Interfaces (Pro*C) (ILT) Oracle SQL* Forms V3.0 for Developers (ILT)

Oracle Forms 4.0 for Developers (ILT)
Oracle Forms 4.5 for Developers (ILT)
Advanced Oracle SQL*Forms V3.0 for Developers (ILT) Advanced Oracle Forms 4.0 for Developers (ILT) Oracle Reports 2.0 for Developers (ILT)
Oracle Reports 2.5 for Developers (ILT)
Oracle CASE V5.1 Designer & Dictionary (ILT) Oracle CASE V5.1 Generator (ILT)
Oracle7 Server New Features & Options (ILT)

Oracle7 Server Database Administration I (ILT) Relational Database Design (ILT)
Accelerated Introduction to Oracle (ILT) PL/SQL for Oracle V6 (ILT)Oracle SQL* Report Writer V1.1 for Developers (ILT)
Oracle V6 for Database Administrators (ILT) Oracle V6 Performance Tuning (ILT)
Oracle CASE V5 Workshop (ILT)
Oracle CASE V5 Tools (ILT)
ORACLE7 Fundamentals (CBT)

ORACLE7 Advanced SQL & Administration (CBT) ORACLE7 PL/SQL Programming (CBT) Received on Wed May 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message