Re: Printer Setup

From: Dennis R. Otero <t10402_at_edamsksc.nasa.gov>
Date: 1996/05/15

In article <4mg2mj$ecl_at_dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>, rafoster_at_ix.netcom.com (Richard Foster ) writes:
> I'm running Oracle release 7.1.3 on a UNIX platform. After searching
> all available documentation, we have yet to locate any information on
> changing the defaults printers that pop up when printing from Oracle
> Forms or Oracle Reports. Do we need to change an environmental variable
> or are the printer names kept in the server somewhere?
>

> --
> Richard Foster |But whoso committeth adultery with a woman
> Ft Meade, MD |lacketh understanding: he that doeth it
> rafoster_at_ix.netcom.com |destroyeth his own soul. Prov 6:32

Reference to Orcle printing can be found in the Developer2000 for HP Installation and Configuration Guide, try starting in page 5-5, the file is uiprint.txt at ORACLE_HOME/guicommon/tk21/admin. You can override this file by setting your PRINTER env. variable.

Dennis _at_KSC Received on Wed May 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message