Contract available, N CA, Bay Area [Recruiter]

From: Ellen Montague <em2_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/05/14

Position: Programmer/Analyst (PA)
Skills Req: C, Unix, Oracle, SQL/PL
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, East Bay/Tri-Valley Start Date: Open, ASAP
Pay Rate: Market
Length: Contract, 6+ months
Comments: Data warehouse project, new state of the art facility for

             decision support needs of telecommunications company.
             Data transfer from old to new warehouse.

For details: For the fastest respone, please forward your resume to Ellen Montague at AiC, fax 800-806-3654, E-Mail to EMontague_at_analysts.com, or call me at 800-698-9411.

If your experience meets our clients' need you can expect: a follow up call for further discussion; your resume to be sent to our client(s) following our mutual interest and your approval. Received on Tue May 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message