Re: Power Objects Anyone?

From: Tom Alborough <toma_at_micrologic.com>
Date: 1996/05/14

chyew_at_seccome.pl.my (Choong Chong Yew) wrote:

> In article <4mt4pb$22e_at_wizard.pn.com> toma_at_micrologic.com writes:
>
> >It works well on Windows 3.1, but I haven't been able to get
> >it up on W95 yet. I like it a lot.
>
> It works on Win95 as well!! And it's not from Microsoft :)

It seems to work on W95. You must install the required support files (windows/setup on the PO7 CD-ROM) and make sure PATH has \orawin\bin in it.

My old reports from OPO/DR2 don't print correctly and I get a "Internal buffer too small for printer port name" error when I create and run a new report.

.. Tread with care...

Tom Received on Tue May 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message