Re: SQL Loader

From: Jared Still <jared_at_valleynet.com>
Date: 1996/05/14

Tom Underwood <iunknown_at_erols.com> wrote:

>i have a couple data files with arround 100,000 or so records. When i do
>the load...i get a SQL*LOAD ERROR 605. It says there is no problem with my
>data file, but im not sure what to do to get my data loaded. anyone have
>experience with this message? Thanks in advance.

You likely maxed out the number of extents for the table, or ran out of space in the tablespace.

If the former, increase the maxextents if possible. If not possible, you will have to export, drop and recreate the table.

If the latter, your DBA needs to add a datafile to the tablespace.

Jared Still, Oracle DBA
RxNet, Division of Value Health
"All opinions are mine, not my employers" jared_at_valleynet.com Received on Tue May 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message