Interaction between Netscape and ORACLE - How?

From: badri <badri_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: 1996/05/13

Hi:

        I am researching tools that can post info on the net from an ORACLE database. I have the following list:

  1. Java
  2. ORACLE Web server
  3. ??

        Could some one add? Also, I need reporting facilities. In May 6, Information Week, I saw an article on WebServor Generator to be bundled with Designer/2000. Has any one heard/used it?

        In short, I want remote users to use Netscape or some other browser and pull up our data and look at canned reports.

What else would let me do this?

thanks a loy,

-Badri

---

My opinions are only mine Received on Mon May 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message