HELP: Creating a db with personal oracle 7

From: Valerio Giorgis <valeriog_at_athena.polito.it>
Date: 1996/05/13

I'm trying to create a new db , with Personal Oracle 7 installed on a PC (windows 3.11).
I follow the procedure that is described in the help file, but there is a problem:
I run sqldba and then i type connect internal. at this point I'm asked for a password. the point is that i don't know what password i should provide. There is a default db that is created during the installation, i tried to use both the system and the sys password for that database without any success.

Help files and release notes aren't of any help regarding this point.

Is there anyone who could help me ??
what the hell is the (default) password for internal ??

thank in advance

sabba Received on Mon May 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message