internet for Sun OS

From: Fiona Fung <fsfung_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/05/13

We have Sun Solaris 2.4 at work that we want to get connected to the internet. I've obtained an internet account but later was told that I will need a static ip address in order for it to work. Is this true ? If so, where can I get a provider who will provider a single ip address within reasons. I was told by my current provider that it will cost $150 a month for a full class c address(255 ips).

Any insights on this matter ? Please email me directly at fsfung_at_ix.netcom.com

Much thanks. Received on Mon May 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message