Re: open apology to subsribers of this newsgroup

From: Dale <dale_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: 1996/05/13

In article <31965B32.6209_at_fox.nstn.ca>, robwolfe_at_fox.nstn.ca says...

>Dale Fargo wrote:
>>
>> I agree...
>>
>> How about a newsgroup like comp.databases.jobs?
>>
>> My shop has more than one database in use and it would be convenient
>> to post openings for all jobs in a single newsgroup. That way we
>> would have a chance at finding a dba with multi-product skills and
 we
>> could avoid cluttering up the regular newsgroups.
>
>Hear, hear!
>
>I think that a comp.databases.jobs group sounds like a fine idea.
>
>Get the vote going someone!
>--
>Robert Wolfe robwolfe_at_fox.nstn.ca
>DMR Group Inc
>97 Brookfield Avenue
>Dartmouth, NS

And you got my vote too!!! (but who controls comp.databases ?? - It is not just the Oracle newsies - How would this get resolved ??)

Babette Dale Underwood
dale_at_fox.nstn.ca Received on Mon May 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message