Re: Oracle Support is next to useless !

From: Michael Kiesel <mkie_at_izb.de>
Date: 1996/05/13

jo_at_cci.dk (Jan Overgaard) wrote:

>Charles Jardine <cj10_at_cam.ac.uk> wrote:

>>Dan I. Nichols wrote:
>>>
>>> I can't believe that I'm the only one who experiences this...

>>This has not been my experience. Here in the UK I have found
>>Oracle Support to be extremely helpful.

>The same goes for Oracle Denmark, that has an exellent support.

I would like to add: The same applies for Germany.

We had about 1 support request per week for the past years. My estimate is that about 95% of them were solved. Most within some hours or maximum one to two days. The support staff here in Germany is extremely friendly, helpful and efficient.

--
Michael Kiesel
mkie_at_izb.de