US-CA Oracle/Forms

From: MDTSC <McDonnell>
Date: 1996/05/12

We currently have openings for ORACLE developers with one plus years of experience including SQL*Forms.

                QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY!

	McDonnell Douglas Technical Services Company is the
	largest provider of information technologies in the
	St. Louis area.

	We are a growing company offering Excellent salary,
 	Great benefit package, State-of-the-art training
	facility, Unlimited professional growth,
	and Opportunity.

	Openings are in the Southern California (LA) area.

For confidential consideration please send your resume to: E-Mail: rjones _at_ezl.com

Please include day time/night time phone. Received on Sun May 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message