PL/SQL Review Lab - What Would YOU Do?

From: Jennifer Blair <BTT_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/05/12

Hi Folks. I'm designing a new, five-day PL/SQL course, as part of a larger 20-day developers course. The first four days are written, but I'm stuck on the fifth day. It's to be an all-day lab, reviewing everything learned up to that point.

There are many ways to approach this, and a lot of challenging projects the students could attempt, but I am limited by three things:

  1. (The biggest hurdle.) They only have seven hours to complete the project.
  2. They will have tables and data from an earlier SQL class, but will not yet know anything about Forms or Reports.
  3. The project they develop should have enough challenge for the advanced students, and yet be something that the slower students could finish.

Any of you creative people out there with an idea you think would work?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Three out of five courses written, and I get writer's block..... AUUUGH!!! Thanks in advance,
Jennifer Blair

--
When arguing with a stupid person, be sure he isn't
doing the same thing.

Never argue with a fool, people might not be able to
tell the difference.