Re: Workgroup vs. Enterprise on NT: A Difference?

From: <widsith_at_panix.com>
Date: 1996/05/12

dskez_at_interaccess.com (david n. skonieczny) wrote:

>It maybe obvious, but are using the exact same init.ora parameters? This is
>the heart of performance of any ORACLE database.

Additionally, I have heard that there are differences between WGS and Enterprise with respect to multiprocessing. Parellel Server and Query are not available on WGS, although that my only be a licensing issue.

I would be interested in hearing more on this however, Since I am currenlty limited by a underpowered NT server.

Dave Devejian
widsith_at_panix.com Received on Sun May 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message