RE: Access 95 ODBC to Oracle 7.2?

From: Tim Ricciardi <tricc_at_sisyinc.com>
Date: 1996/05/11

yes, you need a 32 bit version of SQL *NET. I use version 2.2 that comes with personal oracle 7 for win95. You also need a 32bit 3rd party oracle ODBC driver. I've been able to connect with Access using Oracles 32bit ODBC driver and the OpenLink drivers. The oracle drivers you can get from their web page. The OpenLink drivers are available also from their home page www.openlinksw.com I think. With OpenLink you need to download their "lite" driver. Their regular driver bypasses SQL *Net, buy you need to install their server component to connect.

Good Luck.

On Thursday, May 09, 1996, Barbara Hiles wrote...