Problem creating repository user

From: Andrejs Ilicuks <ilicuks_at_alise.lv>
Date: 1996/05/10

Hello gurus !

I would like to ask you who have created repository with des2k v1.2

PROBLEM:

so, problem is: during user reconcilation (after insert user _at_ RAU) sql+ gives output:

Creating Roles ....
Creating Privileges for Roles ....
Processing Complete
Initializing .....
Granting access to users that have insufficient privileges ... Creating Synonyms for users ...
Dropping Synonyms from ex-subordinate users which have been deleted... Reconcile complete
select 'exit' from user_objects
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE

SQL> ASSUMPTIONS:

and at sqldba.monitor.session one of repository owner sessions is killed. it seems that reconcilation script doesn't finish properly. i can not realize, why ?

yeah, and after this newly created user still remain in userlist, but can't even connect repository, right is it.

QUESTION:

maybe some of you are familiar with this problem and can give my hint to solve this.

HISTORY:

and yet, maybe it's important - during setting up repository, process crashed because shared memory management. after restart i continue process re-creating separately packages, triggers and owner. after this log don't contained error messages and objects count is equal with object count as in other, running repository.

PLATFORM:

erm...so, i stay with aix4.1 on motorola, oracle 7.1.6.2.0

thank you in advance,
Andrejs Ilicuks (ilicuks_at_alise.lv) Received on Fri May 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message