Developer 2K ofor HP-UX

From: Danny Hung,RN4-36,5-0413,~ <dhung_at_scdt.intel.com>
Date: 1996/05/10

Hello,

Oracle Developer/2000 is supposed to be working on multiple platforms including HP-UX and NT. I like to hear anyone who has developed FORMs using Dev/2K on Windows and ported it to HP-UX in production system.

I like to know the consistency of the FORMS across different platforms. Is FORMS able to use the Unix resource like the other unix applications do? For examples, can FORMs fire off a sendmail program, can FORMs use vi as the editor for long-text entry?

Thanks,

Danny Received on Fri May 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message