Re: Rows Imported per min

From: Sean Walters <sean.walters_at_pancredit.com>
Date: 1996/05/10

Sameer,

I have a piece of string wound into a tight ball of unkwown dimensions, any ideas how long it might be ??

This news group is getting ridiculous.
Instead of people with complex problems who have tried every other avenue we get people who can't be bothered to open a manual or who expect readers to have god like powers.

Yours unpresciently,

Sean Walters DBA