Re: Oracle7 32-bit Odbc driver for Visual Basic 4.0

From: Bruce Murphy <bruce.murphy_at_daytonoh.ncr.com>
Date: 1996/05/10

David,

We are using Oracle OLE for objects. The latest version will ship around the 20th according to Oracle. It has done everything we want it to so far. Our biggest problem was executing and returning result sets from a stored procedure in Oracle.

I would recommend using this unless someone else knows of another driver (ODBC) that will work for all the things you want to accomplish.

Bruce Murphy