Re: Need flow charting software for C/Pro*C programs

From: Derek M Jones <derek_at_knosof.co.uk>
Date: 1996/05/09

Sanjay,

> I am looking for software that could help me prepare flow charts for C or
> Pro*C programs, that is, given a C or Pro*C program, it could help me:
> 1. identify function hierarchies/dependencies
> 2. identify decision blocks (if, while, do/while)
> 3. identify embedded SQL statements (this would be a plus)

You might like to check out our web page. OSPC is really a code checking tool for C/Embedded SQL. But it can draw call graphs.

Also check out www.knosof.co.uk/sqlport.html

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                     tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                          email: derek_at_knosof.co.uk