CASE*Dict V5.0 - Newbie needs help

From: Ismael Matos <matos.ismael.ia_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1996/05/07

Hi everyone,

I need you advice in updating some CASE*Dict tables:

I've got hundreds of simple changes to Oracle tables (ALTER TABLE blablabla MODIFY (...)). While the SQL DDL script is a trivial thing to prepare, I don't like the idea of going thru hundreds and hundreds of interactions with CASE*Dict screens to update ATTRIBUTES and COLUMNS... Have any of you ever tried to update those tables using some sort of batch/script/import/CDIF facilty?

I'm after successfull stories... Please let me know...

Many thanks,

--
Ismael Matos
BHP Information Technology - Wollongong - NSW -