Re: Version Control How?

From: A Hudda <huddaa_at_cuug.ab.ca>
Date: 1996/05/07

>>dmarsha3 wrote:

>>> is any facility on Unix or Windows which allows me to keep a version control of
>>> each ddl and should be able to identify the changes between the versions so that
>>> I can further refine it and have delta changes and apply it on to the existing one
>>> and bring it to current .

Actually PVCS also does the trick - it works both on UNIX and Windows and it does allow to retrieve earlier versions...We have started using it at work instead of SCCS...the Windows version is a bit flaky, but that could be because of the network.

Hope this helps,

Karim.

| Smile...it makes people wonder what you've been upto 8)                     |
| Alkarim Hudda                                  huddaa_at_cuug.ab.ca            |